Breakthrough in Food Packaging Systems
South-Indian food tastes best when it’s steaming hot. The greatest drawback faced by the food delivery industry is how to retain the freshness of the food till the customer consumes it. Microwaveable containers are lazy alternatives to package food, since it would mean the food cannot be consumed on the go, and adds on to plastic waste.
● Firstly, the food is packed in environmentally friendly, aluminium coated, industry grade plastic sachets.
● Secondly, we transport the food in vacuum heat boxes or in heated trays, that gives an additional buffer for the food to stay hot.
● Finally, we give a bowl to which the food to be transferred, conveniently mixed and consumed.
This enables the containers to retain heat for the longest time without dissipating it, unlike plastics. This benefits the working professionals, who have shorter lunch hours, since the packaging...
● Keeps the food hot until the point of consumption.
● Makes the process of mixing the curry with the rice easier.
● Ensures that all the contents of the pack are easy to eat without the use of hands, and can be done right at your desk, or inside your car.